I really thought it was gonna be cooling down by September, but we’re still feelin’ that tripe digit heat here in Arizona. It seems that the monsoons came a bit earlier, because August seemed really dry compared to July and I could seriously use some rain about now.
Moral of the story? I’m totally daydreaming about real fall weather. This is the one time of the year that people can tease Arizonans for their ungodly hot weather, but in a month or two, the shoe will be back on the other foot.
So in order to properly prepare myself for fall, I created my fall bucket list – even if the outfit below is totally more suited for summer. The truth is, I can’t bear to shoot sweaters and jeans yet, it’s just too damn hot!
My Fall Bucket List:
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Go apple picking
- Make pumpkin flavored coffee
- Make pumpkin pie
- Make pumpkin muffins
- Make pumpkin cupcakes
- Basically do a lot of baking with pumpkin
- Travel somewhere where the leaves change color
- Watch football (My boyfriend added this one.)
- Make caramel apples
- Make an autumn-themed sangria
- Actually remember to decorate this year
- Plan the best couples Halloween costume
- Carve a pumpkin
- Have a fun fall photoshoot
And I guess that about sums it up for me! Tell me, what are your favorite fall activities because I’m dying to add some to my list!
Shop The Post: