- Start by cooking the chicken however you like. Grilled chicken works, but I had leftover roast chicken.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger until fragrant and soft.
- Add the can of chicken broth and then refill the can with water and add to the pan twice. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and chicken flavor packet first. When you are fully able to submerge the noodles in the broth, add the vegetables. Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces and add to the mix.
- Heat for another couple of minutes. Before turning off the burner, make sure the noodles are done and the vegetables are soft.
It was a pretty good, simple, and easy dish! It was the perfect adult version of chicken noodle soup (ramen-style). There aren’t too many calories in one serving (this makes about three servings) but there is a lot of sodium. Oh well.